- Proprioception of the Ankle
- Ankle Instability & Laxity
- Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
- Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion & Eversion)
- Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages)
- Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries
- Allowing excellent warmth and Compression on the Ankle region.
- Neoprene materials for firm support & compression
- Adjustable compression by additional Cross Strap
- Allowing Collateral Flexible reinforcements on Malleoli with side springs
- Heel Opening for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
- Easy & simple wear by Elastic Sleeve style with shoe.
- Adjustable compression by posterior upper Velcro Fasteners