- Proprioception of the Ankle
- Muscle weakness of the Ankle
- Ankle Instability & Laxity
- Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
- Protection of Malleoli
- Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion & Eversion)
- Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages)
- Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries
- The BOA® Fit System provides the easy way to the user to by turning the dial for patient’s desiring compression.
- The BOA® Fit System provides micro-adjustable compression and stabilization on the arch & the ankle.
- Criss-cross type straps provide additional support & Pressure.
- Lateral & medial two plastic splints prevent inflammation & sprains of introversion & extroversion of the ankle joint & minimizing its re-injury.
- Light weight ventilated material for maximum user comfort & fit with a shoe.
- It will be worn with a shoe without left and right.